Open Days at all five campuses
Visit the campus closest to you for information on a program that changes young people’s lives. During the Open Day you will see how we focus on developing character and values, academic and enterprise skills, employability skills and industry readiness. Our employment consultants liaise with employers and mentor young people to achieve an employment outcome in their chosen industry career pathway.
Open Day details
- Ipswich campus: Tuesday, 18 May, 5:00 to 8:00pm (three 1-hour sessions), 17 Lowry Street, North Ipswich
- Toowoomba campus: Wednesday, 19 May, 5:00 to 6:30pm, 1/3 Russell Street, Toowoomba
- Sunshine Coast campus: Friday, 21 May, 2:00 to 4:00, 170 Horton Parade, Maroochydore
- Gold Coast campus: Wednesday, 26 May, 4:00 to 6:30pm, 281 Scottsdale Drive, Robina
- Redlands campus: Wednesday, 2 June, 4:00 to 6:30pm, 233 Middle Street, Cleveland
Safety is our first thought
In order to ensure we manage social distancing and safety requirements, the Open Days will have limits on the number of attendees and combine in-person and video presentations on campus, with staff and young people available to answer any additional questions you may have.
As limited spaces are available, please register your interest for an Open Day now. To register, complete the form below and a member of our enrolments team will contact you with further details.
If you are unable to attend the Open Day for your preferred location, you are welcome to attend at another location, or select ‘Information Session’ or ‘Other’ in the registration form and our team will arrange a suitable time to visit. For the full list of upcoming events, please view the events list.