A non-refundable fee charged and payable up-front prior to receiving an offer for enrolment.
An enrolment confirmation is payable per student at confirmation of enrolment. No refund of this fee shall be made by the AITC should a student fail to utilise a confirmed place. This fee is not deducted from the tuition fees.
Tuition Fees Schedule
|2020||Per Annum*||Per Annum**
(after Early Payment Discount)
*AITC campus fees differ based on establishment phase of the campus.
**Early payment discount.
Fees are reviewed and set each year by the AITC Board and are subject to an annual increase. The AITC Board are committed to a moderate fee level which provides excellent value for money.
The AITC has an all-inclusive fee policy.
Annual fees are inclusive of:
- all compulsory activities
- school student accident insurance
- industry placement services
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses
- 52 week program
Additional fees not included above:
- laptops (AITC is a BYOD school)
- travel expenses
- school uniform
- personal safety equipment
- other optional activities, such as the Cambodia International Service Project
- Early Payment Discount: A 5% discount will be applied to the tuition fee if full payment of the student’s annual fee has been received on or prior to 14 February 2020.
- Sibling Discount: A sibling discount is available if one or more siblings, normally residing in the same residence, attend an AITC school at the same time. A $500 discount (on tuition fees only) per additional sibling applies to the second sibling, and other subsequent siblings, who are also currently enrolled.
The AITC, together with the AITC Board set fees on an annual basis and the Board reserves the right to change fees at any time if necessary.
Tuition fees are billed annually with statements issued in January.
The AITC cannot provide education to students where fee payments are outstanding. It is a policy of the AITC that a student may not take her/his place at the school at the start of a term where fees for a previous term remain unpaid.
|Payment Options||Methods of Payment|
For further details regarding payment options and methods, please contact the Fees department via email@example.com or by contacting the AITC at 07 5635 0400.
The financial operations of the AITC relies on the prompt payment of fees.
The AITC offer a range of payment options that offer greater efficiency for the AITC while providing convenience to families.
Parents unable to make payments prior to the due date must make arrangements with the Principal prior to the commencement of each Semester. While the AITC is supportive of families in difficult financial circumstances, it is still an expectation that families make every effort to pay the full fees and that families respond to all communications in this regard.
In cases where reminder notices are persistently ignored or arrangements to meet the arrears are not met, the AITC will pursue legal action to recover outstanding fees and ongoing enrolment will be reviewed.
All payment arrangements cannot be assumed as continuing and must be reviewed annually.
Notice of Withdrawal
The AITC requires one full term’s written notice to the Principal of a student’s withdrawal from the school, or fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
Where a student is withdrawn from the AITC to commence a full-time apprenticeship, a fee of $1000 will also be charged.