There is no more important investment decision than the education of young people. As a College, we are proud to educate tomorrow’s industry leaders. We do this by providing:
- a unique industry education curriculum to our young people, with up to 27 weeks per year in industry supported by a team of dedicated industry professionals
- highly qualified, passionate and experienced staff delivering tailored employment journeys and industry-based learning to achieve their Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE)
- ten employability metrics to prepare young people for the world of work
- an extensive network of industry leaders and local businesses for work experience and employment opportunities
- specialist support staff
- a warm and inclusive wellbeing culture
- deliberately smaller class sizes (up to 25 per class for core subjects)
- a commitment to continue to work with your young person towards achieving an employment outcome beyond their graduation date.
Detailed below are the fees and discounts available for the 2021 school year.
A non-refundable fee of $99 charged and payable up-front prior to receiving an offer for enrolment.
An enrolment confirmation of $470 is payable per student at confirmation of enrolment. No refund of this fee shall be made by the AITC should a student fail to utilise a confirmed place. This fee is not deducted from the tuition fees.
Tuition Fees Schedule
|2021||Per Annum*||Per Annum**
(after Early Payment Discount)
*AITC campus fees differ based on establishment phase of the campus.
**Early payment discount.
Fees are reviewed and set each year by the AITC Board and are subject to an annual increase. The AITC Board are committed to a moderate fee level which provides excellent value for money.
The AITC has an all-inclusive fee policy.
Annual fees are inclusive of:
- all compulsory activities
- school student accident insurance
- industry guidance and coaching services
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses
- 52 week program
Additional fees not included above:
- laptops (AITC is a BYOD school)
- travel expenses
- school uniform
- personal safety equipment
- other optional activities, such as the Cambodia International Service Project
- Early Payment Discount: A 5% discount will be applied to the tuition fee if full payment of the student’s annual fee has been received on or prior to 12 February 2021.
- Sibling Discount: A sibling discount is available if one or more siblings, normally residing in the same residence, attend an AITC school at the same time. A $500 discount (on tuition fees only) per additional sibling applies to the second sibling, and other subsequent siblings, who are also currently enrolled.
The AITC, together with the AITC Board set fees on an annual basis and the Board reserves the right to change fees at any time if necessary.
Tuition fees are billed annually with statements issued in January.
The AITC cannot provide education to students where fee payments are outstanding. It is a policy of the AITC that a student may not take her/his place at the school at the start of a term where fees for a previous term remain unpaid.
+ Flexible Payment Options
We pride ourselves on offering flexible payment options to our community. The College will take every reasonable action to assist families to manage financial commitments, including:
- Per term; and
- Annual payments.
The AITC is working with Edstart to help give families greater flexibility with school fee payments. With Edstart, they will pay the College on your behalf and you can spread your repayments in weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. You can also reduce your repayment amount by extending your education costs beyond the current school year with Edstart Extend.
|Payment Options||Methods of Payment|
For further details regarding payment options and methods, please contact the Finance team directly to discuss your individual circumstances – email email@example.com or phone 07 3153 5131.
The financial operations of the AITC relies on the prompt payment of fees. The AITC offer a range of payment options that offer greater efficiency for the AITC while providing convenience to families.
Parents unable to make payments prior to the due date must make arrangements with the Principal prior to the commencement of each Semester. While the AITC is supportive of families in difficult financial circumstances, it is still an expectation that families make every effort to pay the full fees and that families respond to all communications in this regard.
In cases where reminder notices are persistently ignored or arrangements to meet the arrears are not met, the AITC will pursue legal action to recover outstanding fees and ongoing enrolment will be reviewed.
All payment arrangements cannot be assumed as continuing and must be reviewed annually.
Notice of Withdrawal
The AITC requires one full term’s written notice to the Principal of a student’s withdrawal from the school, or fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
Where a student is withdrawn from the AITC to commence a full-time apprenticeship, a fee of $1000 will also be charged.
This webpage is intended to provide general information about Edstart and Futurity Investment Group’s services only. Before acting on such information, you should engage with Edstart or Futurity Investment Group in order to thoroughly understand their credit services having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation and needs.
Edstart provides an easier way for families to pay for school fees so their children can attend the school of their choice; the AITC support’s Edstart mission. We receive no direct financial benefit from Edstart or Futurity Investment Group; the arrangement exists between those companies and parents.
The CEO of Edstart is a Non-Executive Director on the Board of the AITC and this declared interest is carefully managed in accordance with the AITC Board’s Declaration of Interest and Related Party Transactions Policy.