Bring a Mate program
Our current families are a key contributor to the fabric of the AITC community and play an active role in the introduction of new families to the College.
Your discussions with family and friends about your AITC experience, and your active word of mouth referrals mean so much to us. To celebrate and thank you for your recommendation, the AITC has the Bring a Mate program.
Due to its success last year, we are continuing with the Bring a Mate program but this time with benefits to both you and your mate, and with an easier process for everyone.
For a limited time only, we are offering you and your mate $50 each* to put towards your education and/or employment, when they successfully commence at Australian Industry Trade College.
Here’s how it works:
- You or your parents talk to family and friends about the great experience at the AITC.
- They mention you as the enquiry source in the online Application Form (see image below).
- They commence at the College.
- Current and referred young people receive a $50 EFTPOS Card each at the next campus Roof Shout.
- Put the $50 EFTPOS Card towards education and/or employment (e.g. AITC uniform, industry work wear, technology/stationery, transport, tools).
*Conditions apply. For more information contact the Customer Experience Officer on your campus.
- The promotion period is from 1 February 2021 to 31 January 2022.
- Only referrals submitted during this period will be eligible for the stated rewards.
- A referrer must be a current AITC young person (or have graduated within the last six months) or parent of an eligible young person, and only one referrer can be listed per application.
- All referred young people must have enrolled (accepted offer, signed contract and enrolment payment) for July 2021 or January 2022 and commenced as a student at the AITC before both parties receive the reward.
- Rewards will be distributed at Roof Shout that the recipient(s) attend following commencement of the referred young person.
- The current young person or parent must be mentioned as the Enquiry Source in the online Application Form (in Additional Info) at the time of initial application.