The AITC is a place to belong and share common interests. So let’s share what we love about the AITC with Young People we know, who are also looking for the very things we already appreciate here.
Our current Young People and their families contribute to the fabric of the AITC experience, and also play an active role in the introduction of new families to the College. Your discussions with family and friends about your AITC experience, and your active word of mouth referrals mean so much to us.
To celebrate and thank you for your recommendation, the AITC has introduced the #bringamate Rewards Program. For a limited time only, we are offering the following rewards:
- Receive a $10 Voucher to 7 Eleven for every referral and their family that attends an Info Session.
- Receive a $100 EFTPOS Card for every successful Enrolment into the AITC, where your referral mentioned you either on the Registration Form at the Information Session or at Selection Day during their Interview with the Employment Consultant.
- Receive an extra $50 for any successful Enrolment that mentioned you as their referral source in their forms at both the Info Session and in the interview at Selection Day.
- For every 6 referrals from a single individual who successfully enrol with the AITC in the July 2019 and/or January 2020 intake periods they will be rewarded with an iPhone XS 256GB valued at $1,879 in addition to their $100 gift cards.
- Referrals MUST be registered through the online form located on the AITC website.
- Please see the Conditions listed below.
Fill in the form below to register your referral:
For more information contact the Customer Experience Officer on your campus.
- The promotion period is from 1st February 2019 to 31st January 2020.
- Only referrals submitted during this period will be eligible for the stated rewards.
- All Young People referred MUST be ready to enrol in either July 2019 or January 2020.
- In the event of a Young Person’s name being submitted as a referral from more than one source, the incentive will be awarded to the first submission received through the website form.
- “Enrolment” means the applicant has successfully been selected by AITC and has accepted the offered place, paid the Enrolment fee and submitted the signed admission documents during the promotion period.
- To receive the $10 IGA voucher the Young Person must mention you as the referral source on the Info Session registration form.
- To receive the $100 incentive the Young Person must mention you as the referral source either on the Registration form at the Information Session or at the interview with the Industry Consultant at Selection Day before being successfully offered a place and then accepting the offer.
- You must have filled out the website form with the details of the Young Person that you are referring.
- Eligible referrals are for the July 2019 intake and January 2020 intake.
- Rewards will be distributed at the Roof Shout following the confirmed enrolment.