Principal / Campus Manager – Ipswich Campus
We are currently seeking a Principal / Campus Manager based in Ipswich. The role is a key position and one that will allow you to demonstrate your skills and capacity in contributing to the success of the College. It is a permanent full time position.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the quality and delivery of both onsite (education) and off site (industry) programs. You will play a significant part of the overall success of this organisation and its future growth and strategic plan.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading the campus culture, establishing and maintaining professional standards, providing support and guidance, and inspirational leadership to staff and young people
- Lead the development of all components of the AITC senior program
- Responsible for working closely with the leadership team and other Campus Principals to develop consistency in an environment of growth and innovation
- Engage with key stakeholders, industry professionals and other educational organisations to build closely working relationships
- Work closely with the community to establish a strong community network
- Day to day operational management of the school – facilities, budget, events, enrolments
Skills & Experience Requires
- We are looking for a forward thinking leader, someone who inspires and is passionate about Education
- This role is not restricted to be held by a School Principal.You may have a commercial or industry training background
- Relevant formal qualifications
- Previous experience in a senior leadership capacity
Benefits & Culture
You will enjoy working with a team of highly experienced and innovative thinkers in an organisation that values respect and integrity. This organisation continues to prosper an offers excellent long term career opportunities. Salary Packaging options available. Four weeks annual leave plus two weeks extra leave.
About the Company
Australian Industry Trade College runs a flexible, dynamic, innovative and interactive senior school program. It is a unique and complex learning environment that inspires educators and services the needs of the industry. This is an exceptional opportunity to join this entrepreneurial and talented team.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Tracey Montgomery directly at Pure Source Recruitment;
Ph 07 3846 7730
Applications close on Friday 23 August at 5pm.Apply now